Architects of the Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You want to fuck me in a cheeseburger while satan strokes your nuclear cockroach fish, don't you? (aka "The History of Random Humour")

4 posters

Go down

You want to fuck me in a cheeseburger while satan strokes your nuclear cockroach fish, don't you? (aka "The History of Random Humour") Empty You want to fuck me in a cheeseburger while satan strokes your nuclear cockroach fish, don't you? (aka "The History of Random Humour")

Post by SiebenAuf Sat May 17, 2008 3:26 am

Random humor is a type of humor which is random. It is unique in that it is the only type of humor that is an ingredient in Jell-O. It is best known for being similar to Mountain Dew in that it has no use in solving a maze.

Random humor was invented by John Mellencamp in 1973 as a way of ending poverty in Amsterdam. He asked a group of Kuwaiti Midget Ninjas to kill Harvey M. Rabbit so that he could access the Bermuda Triangle. Once this happened, he went there and found a hamburger. But not just any hamburger. No, it was the Hamburger of Legends. The Hamburger of Legends was rumoured to have the power of 51 weapons of mass distraction, and it could even turn any CD into Reggae! With this power, Mellencamp was clearly able to get on the Second Internet and download Paris Hilton and have lots of stoner sex.

After hitting climax, Mellencamp had a vision caused by having too many Snuffleupagi in the room. He envisioned a humor so humorous that it would go back in time and make beards from 1930 laugh. Unfortunately, this made Purple Jesus angry, so he threw dolphins at Mellencamp. He threw them so hard that Mellencamp flew all the way to Germany from the forceback. (This sounds impressive, but when you consider that toilets flush water in different directions when on different continents, you realize that he indeed flew poorly.)

While in Germany, Mellencamp found a vaporizer and used it to destroy the evil tiger who was about to eat a refrigerator. He opened it up and found 35 gold pieces and seven whales. He used these to make gold whale gum. Because of this feat, he ensured that he would have an article in The Uncyclopedia, and thus he justified his own life. With that, he spent the rest of his life in content, until IRC was invented, then he spent the rest of his life in a giant statue of George Washington.But as if you thought the buttons would end, you have run out of your supply of television remotes, and the cat runs thin! That is why you cannot have 8 eggroles in one place at the same time, there would simply be too much chap stick to hold your (up up up down down down left right left right left) connectable juice tents in place. Billy woke up in the middle of the night screaming for oranges, when the hoodies of Zimbabwe carried him to Pepto Bismol. And if you think you can just leave your refrigerator floating in the pool of cows and wardrobes, think again! Momma, these penmanship are too moist for hiptops! Bikers bikers bikers bikers bikers cerial, hooray for rashes!

Then in 1973, he invented random humor.
SiebenAuf
SiebenAuf
Bowser (Admin)
Bowser (Admin)

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-16

https://aotf.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

You want to fuck me in a cheeseburger while satan strokes your nuclear cockroach fish, don't you? (aka "The History of Random Humour") Empty Re: You want to fuck me in a cheeseburger while satan strokes your nuclear cockroach fish, don't you? (aka "The History of Random Humour")

Post by Sally Sat May 17, 2008 10:23 pm

Ha HA HA i have never laughed so much in my laugh random humour FTW thus from this day forward refrigerrators shall float on cows and waredrobes and this thread shall be dedicated to random humor.
Sally
Sally
Lv5 Magikoopa
Lv5 Magikoopa

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

You want to fuck me in a cheeseburger while satan strokes your nuclear cockroach fish, don't you? (aka "The History of Random Humour") Empty Re: You want to fuck me in a cheeseburger while satan strokes your nuclear cockroach fish, don't you? (aka "The History of Random Humour")

Post by b0ring Sun May 18, 2008 12:22 am

It is my opinion that random "humour" is created and appreciated only by people lacking the intelligence to understand normal, well-structured jokes. Of course, I am completely wrong in this opinion since people I know are quite intelligent but still like The Mighty Boosh. I stand by the fact that I think they're retarded, though.

Also, Noel Fielding has an ugly face which is enough reason in itself to never watch. In conclusion: Fuck you.
b0ring
b0ring
Lv5 Magikoopa
Lv5 Magikoopa

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by SiebenAuf Sun May 18, 2008 12:28 am

like me???
SiebenAuf
SiebenAuf
Bowser (Admin)
Bowser (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Sun May 18, 2008 1:08 am

i would just like to say i love random humour and adore the might boosh what a great show and no i am not a retarded i do have some remote intelligence however my humour can seem well wierd to say the least.
Sally
Sally
Lv5 Magikoopa
Lv5 Magikoopa

Back to top Go down

Post by SiebenAuf Sun May 18, 2008 1:35 am

i would just like to say i love random humour and adore the might boosh what a great show and no i am not a retarded i do have some remote intelligence however my humour can seem well wierd to say the least.

hmmm...
SiebenAuf
SiebenAuf
Bowser (Admin)
Bowser (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Sun May 18, 2008 11:49 pm

its true i do have some intelligence its just very deep down in my brain and i don't tend to use it very often.
Sally
Sally
Lv5 Magikoopa
Lv5 Magikoopa

Back to top Go down

Post by andz_ryan Wed May 21, 2008 10:24 pm

random humour is meh, funny when your in the right mood. family guy is probably the worst example for it, poor random snipits with no bareing on the plot or circumstance.

im with b0ring on this one, random humour is nothing compared to well structured/relevant/witty/real issues jokes e.g mock the week, have i got news for you, red dwarf, south park, good stand up etc

not saying i dont enjoy the odd bit of random humor, but id rather watch south park on loop than family guy on loop any day

andz_ryan
Boo (Moderator)
Boo (Moderator)

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by SiebenAuf Wed May 21, 2008 11:55 pm

i love family guy for its random clips ... and I believe Mat is with me on this one ...
SiebenAuf
SiebenAuf
Bowser (Admin)
Bowser (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down