Architects of the Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince Caspian

4 posters

Go down

Prince Caspian Empty Prince Caspian

Post by andz_ryan Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:15 am

Went to see this earlier, gotta say it's really really good.

Acting is much much better and action sequences are far better than the first. doesnt drag itself out to long either.

well worth going to see

andz_ryan
Boo (Moderator)
Boo (Moderator)

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Back to top Go down

Prince Caspian Empty Re: Prince Caspian

Post by b0ring Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:45 pm

I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised with the first one. I thought it'd be a shitty kids film, but I rented it anyway because I rent most things, and then was all "Wow. This isn't half bad."

I didn't even make the religious connections people moaned about, but maybe that's just because I'm so far removed from religion.

So yes, I intend to see the second, just not in the cinema because I'll look like a paedo. I quit that after seeing The Incredibles with a screen full of kids. Couldn't even get a handjob.
b0ring
b0ring
Lv5 Magikoopa
Lv5 Magikoopa

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Squallywrath Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:49 pm

Well, i keep telling myself that i'm actually going to read the complete chronicles of narnia seeing how they're upstairs in my mums book case, but honestly - i don't have the patience to read and i'm being slated for it almost continuously by everybody i know.

Truth is, instead of reading books, i like to see the film-versions of stuff, particularly stuff that friends have read so that they can tell me after we're done watching it how inaccurate it is - great fun.

However, these two films i only havent seen because i haven't read the books - as odd as it sounds, i want to read the books before i see the films. Admittedly i'll probably download them at somepoint and watch them but...
Squallywrath
Squallywrath
Lv5 Magikoopa
Lv5 Magikoopa

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by SiebenAuf Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:25 am

Squallywrath wrote:i don't have the patience to read and i'm being slated for it almost continuously by everybody i know.

Its that kind of attitude that will end up in someone(s) failing the year ...
SiebenAuf
SiebenAuf
Bowser (Admin)
Bowser (Admin)

Number of posts : 426

https://aotf.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down